|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
Heavy Iron Studios is an American video game developer, originally a fully owned subsidiary of THQ. The company was spun-off as an independent company in May 2009 as a cost-cutting technique.
The company is known for making many video games based on popular movies and TV shows.
Games developed Edit
- Evil Dead: Hail to the King (2001)
- Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights (2002)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (2003)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (2004)
- The Incredibles (2004)
- The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (2005)
- Ratatouille (2007)
- WALL-E (2008)
- Up (2009)
- SpongeBob's Truth or Square (2009)
- UFC Personal Trainer (2011)