Chibi-Robo is the main character in the Chibi-Robo series. He is a robot about four inches tall created by Citrusoft to clean up messes made in homes, parks and other places. There are many more Chibi-Robo robots, but the player controls only one. He can run on rechargable batteries that can be upgraded. Chibi-Robo has a partner that comes with him named Telly Vision who gives him advice.
Please note that these are the tools in Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Adventure!.
- Chibi-Blaster: The Chibi-Blaster can be bought in the Online Shop. It is used to break things blocking secret areas and shoot enemies.
- Toothbrush: Chibi-Robo gets this from Mr. Sanderson. He can use Mr. Sanderson's toothbrush to scrub stains off of surfaces.
- Chibi-Copter: Chibi-Robo has this tool already at the beginning of the game. He can use it to float to the ground when on a high place rather than just fall down.
- Mug: The mug is used as a shield against enemies.
- Spoon: Chibi-Robo can use the spoon to dig holes in the ground and sometimes bury things.
- Squirter: The Squirter can spray different liquids, and each liquid put in it has a different effect.
Chibi-Robo made his debut in Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Adventure! where he cleaned the Sanderson family's home. His goal is to become Super Chibi-Robo by being the #1 Chibi-Robo in the Chibi-Robo rankings. He can do that by getting Happy Points from cleaning up.
Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol marked Chibi-Robo's second appearance. In this game he must clean up a park.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Trophy DescriptionEdit
This is the Chibi-Robo trophy description:
"A tiny, independently operating robot that helps keep a household happy. Chibi-Robo stands roughly 4 inches tall. The mere sight of the brave Chibi-Robo working to solve the problems of the Sanderson family is awe inspiring. When he lights up red, it's a sign that his battery is nearly gone. If Chibi-Robo doesn't find an outlet to plug in his cord tail, he'll collapse."