|Developer(s)||Skip Ltd. |
|Platform(s)||Nintendo Gamecube |
|Release Date||NA February 6, 2006|
JP June 23, 2005
EU May 26, 2006
JP June 11, 2009
Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Adventure (more commonly known and shortened as Chibi-Robo!) is a Gamecube game that was released on June 23, 2005 in Japan, on February 6, 2006 in North America, and on May 26, 2006 in Europe. The game was re-released for the Wii with motion control support as apart of the New Play Control! series of ported GameCube games. Though the Wii version is only available in Japan.
The player controls Chibi-Robo, a tiny robot made by the company Citrusoft. He must clean the Sanderson family's house and get to #1 in the Chibi-Robo rankings to become Super Chibi-Robo. Chibi-Robo gets points called "Happy Points" each time he picks up trash, scrubs away a stain, makes a person happy, or throws away trash. He must get as many Happy Points as he can to become Super Chibi-Robo. Chibi-Robo will also find Moolah, the game's currency, scattered across the Sanderson home. He can use Moolah to purchase thing in the Online Shop on the Chibi-PC, such as the Hot Rod. There are also enemies that Chibi-Robo will encounter in the house. He must get rid of them using the Chibi-Blaster. He can even wear costumes from which he can get by doing special things. He can pose in the costumes, but his battery life will go down majorly if he does.
- Chibi-Robo: The tiny robot that the player must control. He must clean the Sanderson house.
- Telly Vision: Chibi-Robo's partner who is included with him. He worries about Chibi-Robo a lot, and unlike Chibi-Robo, he can speak.
- Mr. Sanderson: The leader of the Sanderson family, he is Jenny Sanderson's father and Mrs. Sanderson's husband. He doesn't have a job, and plays around with toys a lot. His hero is Space Hero Drake Redcrest.
- Mrs. Sanderson: Mr. Sanderson's wife and Jenny Sanderson's mother. She always worries about bills and money
- Jenny Sanderson: The daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sanderson. She thinks she's been cursed by a frog wizard. She wears a frog head helmet and says "ribbit" a lot.
Chibi-Robo spawned two sequels, Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol, a DS game released in 2007 in Japan and North America, and Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Ōsōji!, another DS game released in 2009 in Japan only.
|Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Adventure! - Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol - Okaeri! Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Ōsōji!|